Based in the convo, is my crush dating someone? What are your thoughts?

was trying to see if my crush, Bob, was dating anyone. So I was talking with his best friend/roommate, Dylan, super casually who told me he and Bob met up with Bob's friend (whose female) and her friends on Saturday for drinks. I asked Dylan is on Bob was out with his girlfriend on Saturday. He said he was "with a friend who is a girl but not a girlfriend I don't think". Then I asked "Lol what does that mean- early stages of dating or just a female friend?" And he said "female friend". I know he does have a lot of friends of the opposite sex anyhow. I'm kinda confused. What do you think? Is he or isn't he dating someone? Dylan legit has no idea I like bob and I know he would be honest with and has no reason to lie. It's just weird how first he had a bit of hesitation and said not a girlfriend "I don't think" then when i asked for clarification and he didn't say dating just a female friend. I feel if he thought they were dating he would of said when I asked my follow up question. thoughts? (Also wouldn't his roommate like know if he's dating someone seriously anyhow cause she's be over?)

Any opinions!
Any other opinions?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Seems he's just chilling with a friend.
    I think you need to start doing something about it, or you might lose it.

• It's just weird how first his best friend said not a girlfriend I don't think with slight hesitation then when I asked for clarificaton he said female friend. I know his friend wouldn't lie to me and I feel if he knew they may be dating he'd say that. I dunno though

• See you already know the answer. He would have telled you if it was a true thing.
      But don't wait.

What Girls Said 0