I gave this guy my number.. now what?

I was at work and this guy made a point to come over and talk to me. I was showing him a product and he got very close. He asked me if I wanted to go out and I was like yea! I gave him my number. He asked if my boyfriend would kill him if he asked to me to go to this game/bar place with him. I told him well I don't have a boyfriend then he asked me my number. That was about 330 and now it's 9 I told him I would get off 2 hours ago. Maybe I should have asked for his number but I was caught in the moment. No guy has ever done that! Did I screw up? Or maybe I just need to be patient? See what happens?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Need to be patient.
    :) maybe he will call u next day etc..
    trying not to show he is dying for u etc..

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't screw up. He either changed his mind and/or something came up.

What Guys Said 2

• So, if he hasn't messaged you yet then I'd not wait up. He missed his chance. Probably got your number on a dare. See this happen too often. Jerks don't realize they're keeping a girl waiting.

• just wait, but dont rely on it. try to get to know other guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!