Is it possible to find love when you're still in your 20's?

Everyone keeps telling me that I'm too young to be thinking about boyfriends and that it's probably going to take me many years until I meet that special someone. I'm tired of being myself to no avail. FYI: I'm a 21 year old college student. I don't sleep around, I don't party all week, do drugs, etc...

Are they right?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• they could be but it depends on the person but im 44 and im just now finding someone i think but can't be sure just yet since we just met. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind of. Right now you have a lot of hormones but once you get older and wiser it's actually a better time for marriage. Wait until after you're 25, and you'll be better off.

• I'm not necessarily in a rush to get married. I'm looking to meet a companion to build experiences with.

What Guys Said 5

• Anyone who says you can't is just mad because they didn't.

• Anyone of any age can find love! It simply takes more time for some people than others.
    I personally found love in kindergarten! Mutual love at first sight! lol She died awhile back, though. 'Gotta look again...

• Depends man. But yeah of course it's possible.

• of course just get out there

• I'd wait till you finish college.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!