Guy says he will call or call back, but never does?

It's annoying me. I've been talking to this guy for like four months (not ready for a relationship). We've been through some things. I would say we're getting close, but I think he doesn't like me as much or is playing with me. Whenever I want to have a deep conversation with him, he will always be like, "oh i'll call you back" but never does. Or he will call and it'll be like just ten minutes. We used to have like three hour convos. I do want to call first, but I feel like a bother and get anxiety at times. Also he stops replying to my texts. I already know I'm getting emotionally attached to him because I feel like I'm doing something wrong if he doesn't call. I don't know what to do. And I told him about this and he was like, "just call me. It's okay"

11

What Guys Said 1

• He has no intention of wanting anything serious, it's been 4 months and he avoiding conversations with you, time to step back before you get too emotionally invested.

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't seem intrigued by you. Personally I'd find someone who was.

• That's what I'm saying.