I'm Latina, a guy I'm dating wanted me to role play being a maid that is coming over to his house and video recorded me, what's up w/that?

318

Most Helpful Guy

• Would it be more/less offensive if you were white? Really? Because white women get asked to dress up as a French maid pretty often.

• I didn't say it had anything to do with me being Latina. Sorry I triggered you. Guys are so sensitive and unmanly these days.

• The first 2 words in your question are "I'm Latina". Why would you say that if it had nothing to do with being Latina?

Most Helpful Girl

• role-playing duh. he thinks it's sexy

• ya I guess

• Im just wondering

• well it's not and if u really question if he's being racist with that he should leave u

What Guys Said 17

• It's probably a fetish of his. Have an open relationship and decide if these things are okay. Make sure that the videos aren't being posted online unless you're okay with it. I don't think it's a racial thing.

• Maids have been a long time fantasy for men, it has nothing to do with you being Latina... Jesus Christ -_-

• LMAO "I never said it had anything to do with me being Latina, but the first thing I told everyone is that I'm Latina" Hahahahaha

• It was bait, and you caught it. LMAO

• Fetish.
    He is lucky that u let him do it

• Ya I can't see why not. I was careful about the video recording and all that.

• I mean ;) not all girls like to do all their men fantasies.
      Don't know why they somehow think of it
      Degrading.
      :( .

• Naw. it's just a fantasy

• It's a common sex fantasy with Latinas.

• Well.. to be honest i can't begin to answer without fully understand him with that said i would need a picture of you in a maids outfit.. Once I can see what he sees i can further explain the situation.

• Maybe he wants to role play Arnold Schwarzenegger (knocked up his maid while married to Maria Shriver)?

• It's your guy. You tell me what's up with that...

• I have a Mexican cleaning lady comes on Saturdays and I must be honest I am very ready to cock her into a 45: knock the hi low out of it and hit it right over the couch that's w/what's up for real

• He wants to brag about it by putting it on the internet and its a sex fantasy lol.

• he's not gonna put it on the internet lol

• I deleted it after we watched it.

• good or you could also just have set a password so he couldnt' get to it.

• Very nice

• sexual fantasy or stereotype role play hopefully not racism

• holy shit ! He definitely up to something.

• hello.. what's wrong

• It's normal. Whores do this all the time. You shouldn't take it the wrong way. It'$ all about the money.

• Lmao that's a porn category

• Ya someone told me. I'm like whatever. I guess it's his thing.

• he racist?

• his farkin mental

• I was thinking that too! He isn't weird about anything else

• maybe he really wants to fuck a maid

• I guess lol

What Girls Said 2

• It's just his fetish. If it bothers you then don't do it.

• sounds sexy fantasy

• whatever turns the crank. There is never too much variety in most sex lives.