Girls, What is your "type"?

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as she's loyal, i could have the fattest girl in the world with the worst personality, but as long as she doesn't cheat, that's good for me. cheating is a deal breaker, because it shows, you just don't care enough to talk to me about how you're feeling

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone cute and shy.

What Guys Said 1

• yea what are your types, i would also like to know lol 😂

• Ginger with green eyes, fit and athletic. Muscular but not too vascular. He has Broad shoulders and defined facial features/jawline. Hair that is not too short but not like 12 year old Bieber hair cut either. Taller than me, maybe 5 ft 8 in seeing how I'm 5'6". He's gotta be funny and genuinely kind and Respectful of me and my choices is a given. Flirty with me and no one else. And lastly, but certainly not least, he has to always be the same person. Meaning that when I'm with him versus when he is with his friends he is always the same and doesn't change when he's with them.

• thanks

What Girls Said 1