Would you date someone outside your skin color?

Like if you're black, would you only date a black guy?
I don't have a type. Without no hesitation I would date a guy with a different skin color. I'm open minded. I asked this question because some of my friends say they wouldn't date a guy outside their skin color. (So what they're saying is that they would only date a guy that's their skin color) I honestly think that's stupid, but hey, people have their reasons.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for sharing their opinion. It means a whole lot. :)

1714

Most Helpful Guy

• im not attracted to blacks at all. it has nothing to do with how open my mind is, thats not how attraction works... Im also not going to date blacks to be politically correct if i am not even attracted to them in the first place, thats just fucking bullshit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Calm down. No one said you have too. It was just a common example. Why wouldn't you want to date a black person?

• Im not attracted. I tried hooking up with ond but i couldnt get an erection. We tried and tried but it didn't want to get up, i had no problems with girls of other races. Im not gpnna take viagra so i can hook up with them though, it is what it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know lots of men who cheat their wives. There was only one who seemed to be very loyal, her wife was proud that he had a husband like that and she thought he would never ever cheat her. But... One day when she left the city, he slept with new girl, he's best friend of my cousin and doesn't hide things like that from her.
    I lost hope. I don't want to marry anymore cause I can't forgive cheating and It seems like all men tend to cheat sooner or later.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE