Would you date someone outside your skin color?

Like if you're black, would you only date a black guy?
I don't have a type. Without no hesitation I would date a guy with a different skin color. I'm open minded. I asked this question because some of my friends say they wouldn't date a guy outside their skin color. (So what they're saying is that they would only date a guy that's their skin color) I honestly think that's stupid, but hey, people have their reasons.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for sharing their opinion. It means a whole lot. :)

1714

Most Helpful Guy

• im not attracted to blacks at all. it has nothing to do with how open my mind is, thats not how attraction works... Im also not going to date blacks to be politically correct if i am not even attracted to them in the first place, thats just fucking bullshit.

• Calm down. No one said you have too. It was just a common example. Why wouldn't you want to date a black person?

• Im not attracted. I tried hooking up with ond but i couldnt get an erection. We tried and tried but it didn't want to get up, i had no problems with girls of other races. Im not gpnna take viagra so i can hook up with them though, it is what it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know lots of men who cheat their wives. There was only one who seemed to be very loyal, her wife was proud that he had a husband like that and she thought he would never ever cheat her. But... One day when she left the city, he slept with new girl, he's best friend of my cousin and doesn't hide things like that from her.
    I lost hope. I don't want to marry anymore cause I can't forgive cheating and It seems like all men tend to cheat sooner or later.

What Guys Said 13

• Already have, many times.

• Yes.

• Yes I totally would because it shows how much you really love that person with your full heart. I'm proud of who I truly am. I'm black & I'm blessed with the race I've become.

• I've always wondered why people have preferences. Could it be because they assume that people think differently based on their skin tone? I wonder. The thing is, people tend to date to get to know people, to get to know how they think. I'd like to think that people can get along even if they think differently.

• I love to do interracial

• Been there... no problem at all.

• Yeah

• Sure. If we all wanted someone just like us we'd all be gay.

• yes, but we all have preferences.

• Yes, yes I would.

• there are quite some latinas I admire

• My first girlfriend was 3 shades darker. My second has my skin colour.

• Ewwwww gross. I only date dinosexuals

What Girls Said 16

• I've dated and will continue to date any one regardless of skin color
    Skin color shouldn't even come into consideration for anything we're all equal skin color doesn't say a thing

• Yes. I don't care as long as they make me happy.

• Yes of course.
    I have dated Hispanics, one of my ex boyfriends was Filipino.
    My boyfriend is white.
    Everyone has a reason and or preference to whom they want to date.

• I have no problem with dating someone who wasn't my skin colour.

• i guess. you mean if the guy had a light tan or something? i think i could manage to be with him even if he's sunkissed.

• The person could be any color outside your color. For example, If you're black would you date a white guy? or if your white would you date a black person. It can go anyway, i was just naming common ways it can go.

• My boyfriend and I don't have matching skin, so yes I am the same as you. I agree that it is strange that someone puts that as a first requirement on who they choose to have fun with.

• Hell Yeah.. I've Been Wanting Me A While Chocolate "Daddy" For A While Now.. And Italian And Puerto Rican...😇

• sure... skin color doesn't mean anything to me really... humans are humans

• Yeah I would. As long as he has a good personality, I'm in

• Yeah there are some really attractive Arab guys.

• Ofcccccccccc

• My girlfriend is black

• Sure why not.

• ofcourse i would, im not judging the person based on his skin color

• of course

• of course