Should I quit hookup apps?

And go find girls on the street. Everytime I ask for sex they call me ugly and whatnot, I'm willing to tough it out but I'm losing hope. I doubt girls on the street would be better.

I'm not treating them like prostitutes. I'm stating my intentions like all you girls say to do, but I guess you don't mean that either.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Or you could try forming actual human bonds instead of treating girls like prostitutes...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I'm not treating them like prostitutes or else I would name a price

• Like I said. Are you sure you're socially and emotionally ready to be having sex?

• Yeah

Most Helpful Guy