Is it wrong to ignore my boyfriend if he was ignoring me for three days?

I'll talk to him instead of being childish. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Often children display genuine feelings that adults have been taught to try not to feel. I have a feeling that may have happened right here with you when looking for advice based on what other people do. Ideally you two would communicate well but none of us know why he didn't talk to you and what you're feeling. Saying not speaking to someone is childish is a really broad statement that I didn't think is good advice for everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• First understand why he is doing it? Did something happen between you two? Arguments or did you behave in some sort of way that caused his mind to think twice about you?
    Because this can happen, and they sometimes need a time out and to see where they stand.
    If not, talk to him, but not through text, face to face conversations work miracles if they are made correctly.
    Ask him what is wrong and what could be done to improve :)
    Good luck

What Guys Said 17

• well if you also want to be petty, I mean you have​ ignored my message for 13 days but idc. If he has given you no reason to why he ignored you then it somewhat justified. I would ignore him for 4 days just to prove a point that you should be his priority.

• It's childish and playing games. It is so tempting to "return the favor", I'm guilty of this myself, but you really should just talk about it with him. It would be the "grown up" mature thing to do lol.

• Everyone gets tackled by life
    and we all have self centered friends
    so glad you chose the high road
    at least you will get to choose if this is tolerable or end it nicely later

• Hah I just ignore my girl often to test her
    Just to see how much she cares for me.

But when she cries thinking I will leave her.
    Then I surprise visit her and cuddle lol 😅

• Personally I would have no patience for someone who ignored me for three days. I would just tell them sorry, while you were ignoring me I started thinking, and now I'm thinking that it's over.

• It's best to talk to him about it. If he refuses to talk then you have problems

• Why not just ignore permanently? [shrug]

:)

• Kinda childish

• no, not really

• With that attitude id ignore you permanently.

• if he's ignoring you, then leave it. if he truly loves you, then he will come back very soon. If not - move on as this is not a way to treat a lady. x

• You COULD be petty, but thats just being a little too childish and very risky on your relationship.

• Ask him why the ignoring first

• You should ask him if there's anything bothering him. Anything in his mind maybe a misunderstanding or anything, ignoring is not the option, do you get anything good by ignoring him too? Dont be childish..

• Question is, why is he ignoring you in the first place?

• No clue :/

• Seems strange, you argued or has he been working loads?
      If you don't know why then not talking to him won't help!

• oh I am sorry fore that

• I don't think it's wrong, just ignore him for a day or so, that's way he knows how you feel

What Girls Said 7

• It's childish and petty, yes. Best to just talk about it rather than play silly games.

• It's not wrong but this won't solve any problem.

• go for it

• To be honest, I think it would be very juvenile why to go about things. Open communication is very effective, if done correctly. You need to explain how his behavior made you feel, and what you two can do to keep it from happening again.

• it is not wrong

• No, that is very childish

• It is kinda wrong... It'll become a continuous cycle until it all dramatically collapses in the end.