Have you ever rekindled things with someone who made you their rebound?

So I've just realized that I was a girl's rebound. We dated for a few weeks and from what I've seen I think we'd make a great couple, it's just terrible timing. I know that may come off as odd, but it's true. I don't have any hard feelings towards her, she didn't intentionally make me her rebound and I knew what I was getting myself into and that it was a dumb idea to pursue a girl that had just gotten out of a long term relationship. I've been there and have unintentionally made girls my rebound so I get it. We're currently on no contact and I don't ever plan on contacting her unless she reaches out first. However, I would love to try things again with her when/if circumstances are right for the both of us. We left things on excellent terms and even though she doesn't want to date it's obvious that she does have feelings for me.

So, have you ever been a rebound, break things off, and then get back together after the person completely gets over their past relationship?

10

What Girls Said 1

• Nope, never.

What Guys Said 0