32 years old, women starting to pay attention to me in last couple of years including girls who never would've looked at me, why, I haven't changed?

i know females say they want a mature guy and when I was younger I never drank or did drugs, I focused on my studies and I was even called boring and old man by a lot of my peers because i never participated in dangerous behavior, in the past couple of years I have been noticing females paying attention to me and some even making the first move, saying how mature I am (not literally but alluding to it by my accomplishments when they ask my goals or about myself) I just don't get it though, i am the same guy and I never became more mature because I never participated in rowdy behavior, I always had goals and still have goals, even a couple of girls who I knew from college who looked down at me or would never even think about being with me are giving me attention, I just don't get it?

27

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you lost weight? Do you think you look better than you did in the past?

• I've always been thin, have I aged yes of course I'm 32 now, but other than that nothing

Most Helpful Guy

• Same here bro, I didn't bother with girls when I was younger cause well, I was "out of their league". Was skinny/fat. Years goes by with you maturing mentally/physically/looking better and girls naturally checking you out more. When girls are paying more attention to you more suddenly, it's really weird at first cause you're like "wtf did I do?". Now I just embrace it.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like those women are getting older and ready to settle down

What Guys Said 6

• Women have an expiration date and they begin to act differently as the get older. Men also have one but its quite a bit later than theirs.

• So basically if we were to all turn 20 again, none of these women would be looking at me?

• Well this is awesome because women are starting to like me but at the same time it is disappointing because I wouldn't be worth anything to these women a decade ago. Quite interesting actually how things turn out.

• Your not alone, its extreme common.

• Because now you have a good job and a solid income (I'm assuming). Plus a lot of men age well and reach their peak later in life.

• The same here now I frankly don't care what most or if all of them think... I ticked off all the boxes nothing happened now I'm older and it's only clicking now 😂

• It goes to show you, do these women truly like you and I, would they have shown the same attention to us years ago.

• maturity is attractive to women and being level headed as you seem to be also works for them

• they have already banged hot guys and since older women are not desirable to the hot guy , they now want a younger / geeky dude like you.

• It is only natural.