32 years old, women starting to pay attention to me in last couple of years including girls who never would've looked at me, why, I haven't changed?

i know females say they want a mature guy and when I was younger I never drank or did drugs, I focused on my studies and I was even called boring and old man by a lot of my peers because i never participated in dangerous behavior, in the past couple of years I have been noticing females paying attention to me and some even making the first move, saying how mature I am (not literally but alluding to it by my accomplishments when they ask my goals or about myself) I just don't get it though, i am the same guy and I never became more mature because I never participated in rowdy behavior, I always had goals and still have goals, even a couple of girls who I knew from college who looked down at me or would never even think about being with me are giving me attention, I just don't get it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you lost weight? Do you think you look better than you did in the past?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've always been thin, have I aged yes of course I'm 32 now, but other than that nothing

Most Helpful Guy

• The same here now I frankly don't care what most or if all of them think... I ticked off all the boxes nothing happened now I'm older and it's only clicking now 😂

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It goes to show you, do these women truly like you and I, would they have shown the same attention to us years ago.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like those women are getting older and ready to settle down

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Same here bro, I didn't bother with girls when I was younger cause well, I was "out of their league". Was skinny/fat. Years goes by with you maturing mentally/physically/looking better and girls naturally checking you out more. When girls are paying more attention to you more suddenly, it's really weird at first cause you're like "wtf did I do?". Now I just embrace it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women have an expiration date and they begin to act differently as the get older. Men also have one but its quite a bit later than theirs.

0|0
    1|0
    • So basically if we were to all turn 20 again, none of these women would be looking at me?

• Show All
    • Well this is awesome because women are starting to like me but at the same time it is disappointing because I wouldn't be worth anything to these women a decade ago. Quite interesting actually how things turn out.

• Your not alone, its extreme common.

• Because now you have a good job and a solid income (I'm assuming). Plus a lot of men age well and reach their peak later in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • maturity is attractive to women and being level headed as you seem to be also works for them

0|0
    0|0
  • they have already banged hot guys and since older women are not desirable to the hot guy , they now want a younger / geeky dude like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is only natural.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes