32 years old, women starting to pay attention to me in last couple of years including girls who never would've looked at me, why, I haven't changed?

i know females say they want a mature guy and when I was younger I never drank or did drugs, I focused on my studies and I was even called boring and old man by a lot of my peers because i never participated in dangerous behavior, in the past couple of years I have been noticing females paying attention to me and some even making the first move, saying how mature I am (not literally but alluding to it by my accomplishments when they ask my goals or about myself) I just don't get it though, i am the same guy and I never became more mature because I never participated in rowdy behavior, I always had goals and still have goals, even a couple of girls who I knew from college who looked down at me or would never even think about being with me are giving me attention, I just don't get it?

27

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you lost weight? Do you think you look better than you did in the past?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I've always been thin, have I aged yes of course I'm 32 now, but other than that nothing

Most Helpful Guy

• The same here now I frankly don't care what most or if all of them think... I ticked off all the boxes nothing happened now I'm older and it's only clicking now 😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It goes to show you, do these women truly like you and I, would they have shown the same attention to us years ago.