The guy I'm dating stopped texting me as much but still texts me so should I worry?

So he works mon through Fri and can't really text during then but does if he gets a chance. He has seemed to decrease in texting but not significantly. He is 32 im 22. We have went on 3 or 4 dates so far and have one comming up next week sometime. Am I overthinking it or something. I wasn't treated good in the past so I have a tendency to overthinking things. He is super nice and seems genuine. The other night things got kinda hot in the car but he backed off because he could tell I was nervous he said he controlled himself. He said that it was too cute because I was so shy and nervous. So what are you guys thoughts. I do know he still gets on the dating app that we met on still. But am I overthinking?

He texted me 11 times yesterday throughout the day

12

What Guys Said 2

• If you want something go get it, chances are he doesn't think you're that interested in him because you never text first, it happens all the time, girls are they're own worst enemy

• I texted him first this am when I got up but haven't heard from him yet

• "Maybe" your overthinking or maybe he is just busy there are a lot of variables to this behavior.

• I hope so he seems genuine I hope I'm just overthinking

What Girls Said 1

• He might be talking to other girls. If you're still in the dating phase, I imagine that it's normal.