Have u ever stopped likimg your crush so much aftrr u found out something about her/him?

I liked my crush a lot , and I found out that he had a prettier girlfriend than me before. And so I stopped liking him so much. Like then I could easily distance myself from him. I guess bc I don't feel enough for him since I'm not as pretty as his girlfriend was. the guy likes me tho.

is it weird this?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I discovered that she'd been raw dawgging a married man without protection every weekend for a year... while drinking herself into oblivion... the disgust I felt turned me off so much I never looked at her again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah...

What Guys Said 2

• ... this is overplayed I know, but honestly what matters most is what's on the inside... it kinda shallow to not like a guy based on who he liked before...

• I just don't feel enough for him after knowing that. what if he cheats on me one day bc I'm not pretty enough and he feels more attracted to a prettier girl

• that's life, if you don't put yourself out there and open up, you won't experience the good, but the bad comes along with it, it's a risk we all take

• If a guy like you it doesn't matter how you look. I used to have a crush on this one girl who all my friends thought she wasn't even that pretty, but I found her to be very attractive because of her personality.

• what if he cheats on me someday bc he sees someone prettier

• Then you know he wasn't the right guy.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!