Is having no sense of humor bad when it comes to girls and dating?

• It's okay
    Vote A
  • It's bad explain
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls want to be with someone who they can laugh with and be good friend with, and a boring person can't do that. I think if someone isn't very funny they just have a really bland personality or they are insecure about something, neither of which is something we want to be with.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No sense of humor is bad with anyone, not just dating. Who wants to be around someone who is boring and can't take a joke? I sure wouldn't wanna spend my life with a woman like that, and I'm pretty sure women also don't want a guy like that.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• It's a deal breaker. I would never date someone who didn't make me laugh and didn't laugh at my jokes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure there are some who would like it, but I'd find you boring as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, being able to laugh is important in a dating relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is a feminist, yes, its an issue

0|0
    0|0
  • Literally everyone has a sense of humor. It's a matter of does yours mesh well with theirs.

0|0
    0|0
  • well who doesn't want to have fun? funny people are fun

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Well it's not the best I mean women love a guy who can make em laugh and who has a sense of humor.

That being said everyone is humorous to a degree the question is whether your humor mixes well with hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's bad when it comes to guys or girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not a good idea in general much less towards women. Women love to laugh. Who doesn't though really?

0|0
    0|0
  • No sense of humour makes one pretty boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only see good things out of that

0|0
    0|0
  • It's terrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like guys who can make them laugh. Don't despair though, if you don't have a great sense of humor you can still work on it and play up your other strengths. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • ... YES...😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because the guy is supposed to be her personal joker, according to women.

0|0
    0|0