Do you ever feel like you will be forever alone?

I feel this way. I've been single-ish (short friends with benefits arangement) for more than a year and half now and I feel like I'll never meet a girl that will "swipe me off my feet".

I admit, I'm way too picky. I meet a girl and either dont like the way she looks or something else about her after awhile.

Do you ever feel this way?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm single, sometimes I feel that way. I don't think I'm particularly picky, but I also recognize that I have my faults and my quirks that I'm not always sure I'll find someone who would be okay with them, so I sometimes feel like I'll be forever alone. And then I try to remember that it's a numbers game and I'll hopefully eventually meet someone who would accept all my faults and quirks. Basically, it happens and that's okay, just don't let it get you down.

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel this way sometimes because I am picky too. Like I just will not settle for less lol. If a girl isn't the way I want her then I don't want her. I believe that there's someone out there for everybody tho... But not everyone always finds their special someone. So it's just up to the life that you choose to live.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I feel like this everyday which is depressing but whatever lolz

• For some reason I feel like I can't be in a relationship at all. Like it's just never going to happen

What Guys Said 6

• It's a blessing in disguise.

• Yes and i want to be alone. Its a challenge to stay single.

• Not really...

• yep but i still hope im wrong :P

• I know how you feel, I also think that I will be alone forever... and well it sucks

• females avoid me like the plague..