Do you ever feel like you will be forever alone?

I feel this way. I've been single-ish (short friends with benefits arangement) for more than a year and half now and I feel like I'll never meet a girl that will "swipe me off my feet".

I admit, I'm way too picky. I meet a girl and either dont like the way she looks or something else about her after awhile.

Do you ever feel this way?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When I'm single, sometimes I feel that way. I don't think I'm particularly picky, but I also recognize that I have my faults and my quirks that I'm not always sure I'll find someone who would be okay with them, so I sometimes feel like I'll be forever alone. And then I try to remember that it's a numbers game and I'll hopefully eventually meet someone who would accept all my faults and quirks. Basically, it happens and that's okay, just don't let it get you down.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel this way sometimes because I am picky too. Like I just will not settle for less lol. If a girl isn't the way I want her then I don't want her. I believe that there's someone out there for everybody tho... But not everyone always finds their special someone. So it's just up to the life that you choose to live.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I feel like this everyday which is depressing but whatever lolz

0|0
    0|0
  • For some reason I feel like I can't be in a relationship at all. Like it's just never going to happen

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• It's a blessing in disguise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and i want to be alone. Its a challenge to stay single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really...

0|0
    0|0
  • yep but i still hope im wrong :P

0|0
    0|1
  • I know how you feel, I also think that I will be alone forever... and well it sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • females avoid me like the plague..

0|0
    0|0