What's your type?

Hair colour, height, personality, etc.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair color : Don't care
    Height: Don't care that much
    personality: Kind, cute, genuine, caring and supportive, fun&sarcastic, smart and interested in the world, open minded, not immune to facts or arguments but also not afraid to call me out on a point or standup for her position. Common interests are also important. We don't have to be into all the same things but to conect we need a small bit of common ground. If I talk about something I'm into and the other person doesn't care at all or only pretends then it sucks so that's why I like girls who have widespread interests or at least some interests outside of their daily lives ^^.

I do have some preferences when it comes to looks but height and hair color aren't really part of it.
    I like a natural body with some curves. I've been attracted to different tapes of bodies as long as they're natural and have curves I'm usually fine. I don't like girls that are too tall and skinny with no curves and I don't like the fake big asses. as for the face I usually like a soft cute look. Not really into sharp noses, but as long as I like a girl I've been attracted to girls that are nowhere near my preferences so... I don't know :p
    But I can show you my celebrity crush that I've had for years she's an abslute cutie pie and a sunshine and she makes me melt all the time even after I've been into her for so long :P

68.media.tumblr.com/.../...aywurt1vaq4tho5_500.png
    68.media.tumblr.com/.../...8RrZb1vaq4tho9_1280.jpg
    68.media.tumblr.com/.../...s2YEPc1vaq4tho4_500.jpg
    68.media.tumblr.com/.../...g2Yd11vaq4tho8_1280.jpg

I have a blog just with pictures of her :P I try to ake them kinda artistic and reflect her personality and ake the pictures fit together. Sometimes I just post recent pictures too but the main thing I do is photosets.

Anyway she's the girl I like the most but personality and having a connection is important to me. I also like Sunny (her name ) because of her personality it shines through a lot in her behaviour and appearances she's her dorky self all the time so you can kind of know her even though a lot of celebrities are different in private. But I also think she's pretty and cute :3. If you don't care about the whole bottom part then sorry lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• someone who has an energetic personality to kind of match mine but can be serious when need be, fun, loving, not afraid to speak her mind, blunt and straight to the point, Pixy haircut, any hair color except orange, or green, any height, my age or older, maybe a few years younger, and a good sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair = Doesn't matter but i prefer she not be bald.
    Height = Shorter than me
    Personality = Someone I can talk to for long times. Someone who can teach me something. Someone who listens to what I have to say. Someone who is funny and smart.

0|0
    0|0
  • The typical latina. Long dark hair and brown eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever i find attractive, so long as she's awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Any hair colour, and any length

Under 5' 3", ideally about 5'.

Spontaneous and wacky.

Skinny, with small boobs.

Animal lover.

Anything else is just about irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, long hair, pretty face, big tits, slim waist, fat ass, easy going personality, not crazy, not a bitch, warm, caring, affectionate, sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • thin, slightly shorter than me, sexually compatible, introverted..

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair color- Red, Brunette, Blonde, Black, Brown
    Height-4'7" to 6'0" +
    Personality- Great Outstanding, Laid Back

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair - black, blonde, straight.
    Height - shorter than me
    Personality - mature and not so serious type. I don't like girls who says "if you don't do this you don't love me" - yes, I'm Asian and this still happens.

Fashion - normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde (not short) hair , Blue eyes, Shorter than me, skinny (not anorexic) to curvy (not fat) and Honest with a sense of humour, I only consider talking to feminists if I think I can one day change their mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • type29

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox (to summarize it)

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy with big boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks:
    - Thin waist
    - Natural and long hair
    - Not too much make up
    - No plastic surgery
    - Short
    - No piercings/tattoos
    - Attention to hygiene
    - No body hair
    - Beautiful face
    - Perky boobs and bum
    - Flexible

Personality:
    - Feminine
    - Funny
    - Socially smart
    - Kind
    - Cute
    - Interesting/can hold a conversation
    - Modest
    - Understanding/Caring
    - Genuine

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I seem to like people with dark hair and dark eyes that are taller than me and are really smart and kinda science oriented and can have quite a sharp tongue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one

0|0
    0|0
  • Tall, open minded, good person, is somewhat athletic

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a type.. but I prefer him to be taller than me that's all

0|0
    0|0
  • tall, dark, and handsome