Is this statement true?

"Guys f**k bitchy girls but they marry kind girls". Do men really prefer sweet/kind girls to bitches?

120

Most Helpful Guy

• Not strictly, a mix of both is what most of us marry.

Too sweet is sickly, Too bitchy gets old.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. I know a lot of bitches that are married.

• becaise those guy don't know that they are bitches 😂

• @Ryan7247 Some of them show their bad side after they are married but others are bad before the marriage and still stay married.

• who they show their bad side after marriage guy ia helpless, only he can do is divorce. and thats not easy on the emotional prospect and the girls who show it before marriage, may be we can say some guys like bitchy girls

What Guys Said 19

• I do prefer sweet girls but I never f**k bitchy girls, or didn't intend to at least. It's about the potential drama that comes with the girl. I've known girls who go to clubs but are sweet and kind, and also stay at home study girls who are hard to handle. It depends on your personality, we (guys) can figure girls out and all potential drama/goodtimes/happiness that comes.

• Not true really. It comes down to individual guys. Some guys actually like feisty women, other guys can't handle them. If you're worried about coming across as bitchy, don't think much of it. Personally, I think bitchy women are more fun, simply because you can get away with saying more and don't feel the guilt you do with a kinder woman.

• Yes, that's true. No sane guy will willingly spend the rest of his life with a bitch.

• All women have some bitchiness in them.

• Yea, the bitchy girls are berely worth fucking tbh

• The smart ones do.

• yeah its true... because bitches only are good for sex and kind girl listen to obey to u love back to u compromise with u.. but for bitches it dsnt matter

• to marry of course, why would you bring a bitch to your family

• Bitches are just fun to put in their place but if i think there's potential, i might marry one.

• no not true, kind girls become bitchy

• Nice girls are wayy hotter than bitches. Fucking thots. Nice kind > Bitch thot

• not me

• yea they do

• For sure!

• yes.

• As long as they fuck.

• I much prefer my sweet kind girl. I've never fk'd a bitchy girl.

• well is taylor swift married

• Well I'm not interested in miserable bitch either way

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!