What do guys think about periods?

What's your opinion on periods and period pains? I've heard some guys get freaked out but periods and don't like their girlfriends talking about it to them. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's such a natural thing, so why get freaked out. I have no objections to a girl talking about them, in fact I take it as a compliment that she feels at ease with me enough to talk about them. I am concerned about period pains. It can't be very nice for some girls, although neither my mum or sister ever had a problem. Two of the lucky ones, I guess.

That leaves the biggest question of all: Period sex. Again, I don't have a problem with it. Yes, it's one step up from a girl bleeding when she plays her v-card, but it's only blood. All depends on the guy and the girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• To the guys that think that periods are a way of life, yes it is, thanks for stating the obvious... all women want you to know is that when that time comes at least have a little sympathy! More than 80% of women have pain and go on an emotional roller coaster! Also some have conditions that make it worse, i have endometriosis (bleed from surrounding organs because uterine tissues grow there) and i have PCOS (cysts on the ovaries)... more than 20% of females have PCOS

What Guys Said 21

• The fact that girls have periods isn't some incredible turn-off for guys, but we generally don't like to hear the details. I've always been understanding and compassionate when my girlfriend complained of cramps, etc; but you shouldn't go into explicit detail.

I also have never avoided a girlfriend if they are on their period. You can let a guy know the gist of what's happening and be fine. Every guy knows it happens. Just don't go into explicit detail. If you aren't in a relationship with the guy, don't talk about it at all though

• They're nasty

• I don't care honestly, they're moderately annoying but just part of life and if your with a girl they become part of your life so you should learn to deal with them.

• EWWWWWWWWW

Just stop bleeding already... disgusting.

• I think that if us men had to bleed for a week and suffer stomach cramps etc, you'd never hear the end of it, so if men have an issue about it then they should thank their lucky stars that they don't have them.

• Actually fun fact it's said by some scientists that men actually have are own form of period or time of the month except for us it's a irritable mood change and other annoying things.

• possibly.

• I think that its true cause my man gets pretty cranky at certain times of the month! Lol

• they don't stop nothin but a sentence. Nah but in all seriousness lol I dont rlly care but ill make sure im extra nice so i dont upset people. Alsp i dont care talking about it tbh

• It makes me think about getting bjs.

• don't you think that is unfair for her she can't even masturbate if she gets horny?

• @Carley99 oh well i guess you can't have everything every time...

• Well that's true

• I complain women with their 'curse'.
    But I have no problem with it.

• They are childish, it happens.

• Well let's just say that if my girlfriend was on her period, I would have absolutely no idea what I should do

• Mos t don't have the whole period thing down. Just rumors passed on from others who didn't know
    Time to time teach...

• Never had one

• it sucks girls have to go through them, im cool with period sex if it helps her cramps pain.

• weird and alien stuff we don't want to see or hear about ever

• fucking gross

• just a normal part of life.

• It's annoying

• It's nasty ๐Ÿ˜ท

• +lubricant๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    but seruosly if she doesn't make a big deal out of it, i am cool with it

• sex that leaves a little blood on you after, nothing that freaks me out

• It's a natural part of being a girl. I don't get freaked out

What Girls Said 0