What do you think of a guy who is kinda Ruthless in dealing with people?

i'm an architect and an executive director in a company, i'm the guy who would accept the worst job on the menu just because being known as a ruthless, hard working and manipulative person,,,,, but the truth i'm more emotional than others but i don't like to show those feeling.

Also some times i care about people.

i would like to know how would you feel about me as a partner or a co- worker or as possible date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I don't usually like that kind of people (ruthless ones). As a co-worker, if such a person is mean to me I'd rather ignore him/she. And as a possible partner, I don't really know. If he doesn's show me how he is like, beside being ruthless, it might not work.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been obliged to be ruthless. Part of the job. Not the part I like. I hate that part.

0|1
    0|0
    • it's really a bad thing as it grows in you each day, till you reach the no going back point. would love if you share your experience with me.

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!