Girls, I think I'm Too Ugly To Date?

I am not attractive enough for online dating and all the girls at work think, I'm ugly 😭, seriously, I might give up because, I dont think any girl will ever be attracted to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you're ugly I'd say average. I don't see how you aren't dating. I actually showed this to my cousin and she found you attractive. Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder, if your personality 100 you'll find a girl.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't bring yourself down if you think you're ugly just be confident and funny. (I don't think you're ugly)

• you know there's a saying in arabic that says:( كل سوسة والها كيال) lol it means that every one will have their soul mate even if you are not as good looking as you think you are, and I'm not saying your ugly.. because everyone has their own beauty, and if you think of yourself this way you'll make people see it through your eyes, I guess what I'm trying to say is act like you are Hella attractive and work on yourself and girls will see it in you.. i don't think Drake is fuckin attractive but he have some moves and stuff you know what I'm saying lol.. sorry for my English but that's what I came up with.. peace

• You're like a 4/10, but not too ugly to date. I recommend you watch some of Based Zeus videos. His videos will help you on your game, so you can go from a 4/10 to like an 8/10.