How do I get my crushes number if I'm to scared to talk to him?

Let me rephrase I do talk to him but very little

Most Helpful Guy

• what will u do with his number if u cannot talk to him

• I can talk to him i just get shy

• ok... just go and talk for a while.. then ask him nicely if u can have his number so that u both can talk about something

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're too scared to talk to him, then why get his number? It's not like you're gonna talk to him. You're too scared after all

• Look u don't need to be smart I was just needing advicd

• Well if you do talk to him then just ask for it. Start a conversation, talk for a bit, say you have to go but want to talk later, and ask for his number.

What Guys Said 2

• For starters you need to talk to him. Show interest, and he will pick up on the fact that you like him.

• When you are hanging out with him, or in class, somewhere you are talking to her, ask for his number to text to him, when you need help in your homeworks or other things, text him... after a while call him

What Girls Said 1

• well try talking to him first if it didn't help then add him on Twitter or fb make him notice you first.. maybe he'll ask you for your number then