Guys have you ever...'& girls have this happened to you?

Guys have you ever met a girl and y'all naturally click instantly. From great chemistry, conversations, and she brings you positive vibes but you Your scared of love or opening up to someone because of a past failed relationship so you suddenly start acting distant until she fades away. Then you test the waters with other girls only to find out that you really enjoyed the first girl? Would you try to get her back or let her move on? Or that never happened to you before?

Girls? Have you had this happen to you and how did you react and did he ever come back?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how understanding the first person is. If I thought she could forgive me, then sure I'd ask if she wanted to try again. But, at the same time, if I cared enough then I'd probably leave her be since it was my own mistake. Probably ideal to talk about it, I think, with the one who got away.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• yes. But I did tested out other girls but didn't let her fade away. And now we are living together as very happy married lovers.

• I've met girls I instantly click with but no matter how bad my previous relationship was I'm always ready to love someone new

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!