Would you date a fat person; and why?

1519

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I'm a fitness professional a personal trainer so I know better then anyone what that kind of life style does to a person's body and I just wouldn't be able to stand to be with someone knowing what I know, it's hard enough watching strangers kill themselves slowly with bad life choices, I couldn't deal with that with someone I am with.

• since you are a professional I guess you could change her life then?

• oh I see.. nice and fair enough.. thank you

• Mhmm no problem.

Most Helpful Girl

• My last girlfriend was overweight. She was still pretty, had beautiful hair, VERY intelligent.

To me, it doesn't automatically mean you're not attractive... it's more about knowing how to dress for your weight and how you carry the weight. Like, if you look up Whitney Thore:

images.hngn.com/.../whitney-thore.png

Her face is okay, but her weight is distributed in such as way that it's unattractive, plus she weighs over 300lbs.

Even with my ex, she didn't quite know how to best dress for her weight, but that was really all that bothered me about it and I overlooked it. But I'm just saying, don't wear tight clothes, don't wear tank tops or undershirts out in public as your primary shirt, don't wear shirts with horizontal stripes, etc. Something similar goes for big guys, i. e. don't wear tight clothes, don't wear pants that fall down/don't fit right and show everyone your crack, don't wear tanks/undershirts out in public, etc.

• exactly.. thank you !

• Whitney thore is not the type that I'm asking about

• less than or about 200lbs

What Guys Said 18

• No, because they are fat

• it all depends on the personality.

• Obesity isn't for me.

• They can be just as loveable as anybody else

• not anymore it mandatory that the person I know eat right not all the time
    but they have to keep there body clean and alkalized

fat people do not do that

• Yeah fat can be cute sometimes

• If I'm attracted to her, it won't matter whether or not she's fat.

• No, because I'm not attracted to fat women.

• Yeah I would give it a shot when both me and her are really close & have feelings for each other. I'm going to admit to you that I have some chubbinesschubbiness on me too & I embrace that every single day. Being with a big person is not a problem as long as she can take good care of herself so that way she can gain some benefits from having extra meat on her. In other words; she could be healthy & at the same time a little big & feel good about herself a little bit more.

• Define "fat"

• No I couldn't. I can be friends with a fat girl if they have a nice personality but I'm not attracted to that at all

• nope, sry. Looks isn't everything but I need to be physically attracted to her and that's not the case with fat people, it's the opposite

• Nope, because being fat is seriously unhealthy and that is not attractive at all.

• Yeah, personality is very important for me.

• Yes, if I'm attracted to her.

• Yes. I wouldn't mind if she has a few extra kilos on her

• Yes. here's why.. From some of the opinions I see annon and not, they are shallow people.

Fat people are human, like you (but I doubt that on some levels)

• You mean obese?

• yea kind of

• I do feel fat girls are generally shy.. May be they don't feel confident about her look.. Some girls are really active.. But they tends to stay away from being in relationships

• yea I agree with you..

What Girls Said 14

• Yes I would, but only if he's active. I'm fat myself but I'm active and eat healthy. My ex weighed 300 and his lifestyle was a turn off. Tried talking to him and tell him about his health in a nice and caring way but he gets angry and yells so I gave up. When he first met me I was at 250 and he started getting jealous when I was at 215. So I had to break up with him. My boyfriend weighs 235 - 240 but he's very active and does lots of moving around. Farming, mowing lawns, moving furniture, etc. Plus we both like to hike and go bike riding. So having a healthy and active lifestyle is important to me more than anything.

• I don't date skinny people but I don't date fat people either... I like dad bods and curvy gals, once you're past those markers it's just not attractive to me.

• Yeah. A guy can still be cool even if he's overweight. I'm not his doctor.

• Nope.
    Fat is gross. I work out and want a boyfriend who enjoys being active as well.

• I hate people like you i work out too and prob look bttr than you nd dnt hate on fat people... dumb bitch...😐

• will you consider someone who had a surgury to be skinny is attractive? or have a will power? I don't know.. I feel the only thing that matters is final looks.. no one ever gonna know If you had the surgury or excersized !

• What ever makes you happy, to be the thought that of people sucking the fat out of you sounds disgusting and expensive.
      Just remeber, exercise isn't hard, its fun. He human body was meant to be pushed so why not challenge it snd see how far you can get without surgery

• I doubt it. I've been training and working on my body since middle school and I really enjoy working out so I'd prefer someone who has a decent lifestile. If they're obese, it's no for me.

• If they're just a bit chubby for sure! If they're obese, no. It's unattractive when someone doesn't take care of themselves. I also don't foresee a possible long term relationship with a fat person because if all the health problems they could have as they age.
    I mean I work hard and take care of myself, so I expect the same.

• Yes i like heavy guys evn thoe im not dnt kno why

• a bit is ok

• nope cause I am fit and I want someone like me

• Yes i would.

• no, i don't find them attractive

• Yess! My boyfriend is overweight and I love him to pieces. I honestly never really notice it too much because he dresses in a way where it isn't so pronounced. And it definitely wasn't the first thing I noticed when I first saw and met him. It actually was his cute baby face and kind personality! So personality really does shine through!

• If a guy is obese, I'm not interested because I'm not attracted.

• No because I wouldn't be attracted to them, however if I loved them and they got fat, I wouldn't leave them.