Every minute and second?

my boyfriend hangs out with his friends from 8 to 4 in the morning. he doesn't do anything wrong but they hang out every second, should that mean something to me or is it normal?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is normal. If you want him to be with you , then you will need to set up a similar business for him in your own country. Only then you will be able to see him more often.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• talk to him about it

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know if it's "normal". Seems like it's normal to him and if he's doing nothing wrong then it's fine right? Unless he's skimping out on time with you?

0|0
    0|0
    • he's with his friends ALL day than comes back and says i didn't spend time with him...

• Show All
    • I did seems like he doesn't care

• Then it seems like he's got his priorities wrong. If you want him to do more with you, you should tell him outright.

What Girls Said 3

• He is a relationship, so the hanging out with friends shouldn't happen so much now. Usually when guys get together they are talking about females and one night stands.

1|0
    0|1
  • It's not necessarily "normal" does he have a job?

0|1
    0|0
    • he does a car business not everyday but few days but 4-5 in the morning what kind of business is that..

• Show All
    • True thanks for ur concern its really nice of u not a lot of people give good advice thanks mate

• I agree with her... he's not mature enough for you. You need a man who is there for you, and who will beat your brother's ass for hitting you. At least a guy friend that will regulate for you, because that just ain't right.

• It's probably normal to him, and it is normal. He just likes to hang out with his friends.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;