2) Different religions?
3) The other person is bisexual?
4) The other person is transgender?
5) The other person has depression/anxiety?
6) Age gap? (List what age difference you are willing to date)
7) The other person's family does not like you two dating?
8 ) Long distance?
Most Helpful Guy
1) Doesn't make a difference to me
2) Love should be able to break such boundaries, but would depend on the other person, and how their religion impacts them
5) I'd look to support them before sleeping with them!!
6) So long as they is a genuine mutual feeling, I wouldn't care, but probs not more than 30
7) Obviously not preferable, but I'd look to still make things work
8) Had bad experiences in the past, so I'd look to avoid it, but can work with the right persom1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
1) Down for it.
2) I don't date religious people, atheists, agnostic or spiritual only.
3) Down for it, but we have to have open and honest communication.
4) Down for it, but it will really depend on my physical attraction to them... I don't find M to F to be attractive, but I can do F to M.
5) So long as they are able to communicate their feelings and understand where they're coming from (are they being anxious, is this a depressive episode, etc.) then yes.
6) I'm willing to date up to 40 years old, so 16 years my senior. But I will not date younger.
7) Eh it's none of their business, so long as they keep it to themselves then we're fine.
8 ) So long as we snap/skype/text everyday and have an end in sight, I'm okay with it :)1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE