2) Different religions?
3) The other person is bisexual?
4) The other person is transgender?
5) The other person has depression/anxiety?
6) Age gap? (List what age difference you are willing to date)
7) The other person's family does not like you two dating?
8 ) Long distance?
Most Helpful Guy
1. I'm White and I would date White, Hispanic, maybe Asian.
2. I'm Christian, and they need to be some kind of Christian too.
3. That is fine if she wanted to bring a couple other girls into our relationship permanently to live together and have kids together too. All of us would need to be sexually involved with each other.
5. Depends on how bad and what triggers it.
6. Up to 20 years younger than myself. I'm 36. Nobody over 31 and I prefer 27 and under.
7. I don't care much about that.
8. As long as the long distance is temporary and they would eventually move to where I live and we agree upon a timeframe for that to happen.
Most Helpful Girl
1) Down for it.
2) I don't date religious people, atheists, agnostic or spiritual only.
3) Down for it, but we have to have open and honest communication.
4) Down for it, but it will really depend on my physical attraction to them... I don't find M to F to be attractive, but I can do F to M.
5) So long as they are able to communicate their feelings and understand where they're coming from (are they being anxious, is this a depressive episode, etc.) then yes.
6) I'm willing to date up to 40 years old, so 16 years my senior. But I will not date younger.
7) Eh it's none of their business, so long as they keep it to themselves then we're fine.
8 ) So long as we snap/skype/text everyday and have an end in sight, I'm okay with it :)1