Has Anyone experience this?

My ex used to spit in my mouth while having sex and kiss me and the spit again... i thought it was weird at first cuz he did it out of no wherre but then ughh it was like so hot... have you been spit before during sex did you like it? Or not?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.. a lot.. we love sometimes like.. really really weirdly hot and insanely dirty s*x.. involving saliva exchange.. lingering kisses, clothes te****g (of course with mutual understanding) and I used to do all of them with my girl.. i still do!
    We love it so dearly.. shhh! but won't tell normally!

Most Helpful Girl

• nope

What Guys Said 8

• can't say I've ever done that before but it's sounds odd to me yet quite intriguing really at the same time

• I would like that if it was the girl spitting in my mouth and slapping me during sex. I think that would be pretty hot.

• No. I haven't experienced anything of that sort. I don't find it weird either.

• that made me feel sick.
    in a bad way

• I did something weird once. Just A thing ya doing.

• Sounds disgusting to me

• love it.. its actually my biggest fetish

• another way to exchange body fluids

What Girls Said 1

• that sounds hot when its with the right person at the right time