Girls, How Can An Ugly Guy Like Me Get A Girlfriend?

I'll not attractive enough for online dating and talking to girls at work won't work because they all think, I'm ugly. What chance do, I have when at best, I'm a 4/10? I take care of myself and dress well, what else can, I do? This all just seems hopeless unless you are super attractive, I honestly think, Im dying alone and that, I am a loser because, I haven't even kissed a girl, I am virgin.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Fortunately, girls are more likely to date a guy who isn't incredibly attractive more than guys are.

It's honestly just a trial... keep trying, and keep your personality on point. If you're funny and charismatic, use that to your advantage. I'd rather date a funny guy than a hot guy.

What Girls Said 11

• Trust me, appearances aren't everything. Also you're not ugly, but you need to have more value for yourself.

• Appearance isn't the top thing for most girls. I don't agree that most of us don't care at all, but other things are more important for most of us.

And the appearance part to the extent it does matter, you can improve some by working out.

• Go to a bar with a group of friends and try to talk to some girls there.

• start training, you look pretty lean so you should start bulking up.
    change your haircut
    I advise you tpwear braces for your teeth to get a better smile.
    so basically those are the issues I noted.
    after that of course come your confidence and personality.

• Are you of Irish decent?

• Only few girls really care about appearance, trust me. Most of girls I know always talk about how cute and better are polite guys. If you're with great manners, very polite, friendly and not ccky then you will be liked a lot.

• Actually if you worked out you could look handsome. Having friends and show people you're someone cool works well too.

• You need to find a girl that cares more about personality. It might take time and you'll just have to wait to find those girls.

• well honestly it doesn't matter how you look it is really your personality

• Be funny.

• $$$ will bring in gold-diggers