What do you do when you're 20 and balding and 99% of young girls hate bald guys?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Shave your hair off so that it's a maintained bald and not patchy and some guys pull off the bald look

Most Helpful Guy

• as a bald guy, I say accept it. keep your hair short or shaved. if you don't care you are bald neither the girls do.

What Girls Said 3

• 99% of girls don't hate bald guys 😒 where did you hear that?

• "Young girls". Older women dont mind since its pretty common for guys to bald at 40,50.
      But if you went to girls from 18-24 and asked them if they would date a bald guy their age, 99% would probably say no

• I must be an old lady then because I don't really care. Maybe if you shaves it off like the other girl said you'll feel more confident.

• It's okay that you are going bald, you will find someone that will take you the way you are.

• Shave it

• What difference does that make, 20 year old girls most dont want to date a bald guy

• Most military guys have shaved heads.

What Guys Said 1

• Get a hair transplant.