What would you think of a 24 year old who hadn't had a boyfriend before?

• Terrible thing
  • Bad thing
  • Neutral
    Vote C
  • Good thing
    Vote D
  • Amazing thing
    Vote E

522

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not bad that a 24 year old female didn't have a boyfriend.
    Look at me i been single for 14 years from my last relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say it's a great thing. But it depends on her situation. Is she single because she wants to be? Then great for her. I'm celibate myself and never had a boyfriend. Nor do I want one. As long as she is confident in her own situation she can turn anything around for her benefit. But if she's single because she doesn't want to be, then I would immediately assume a few things. Either she is not interesting enough for anybody to consider her or approach her. Doesn't know what she wants or needs in a partner. Have no idea of what kind of relationship she wants. Where she wants it to lead, and expect of the future. Or she doesn't take her pursuits seriously and won't take risk to get her ideal man.

What Guys Said 21

• Your situation is more common than you may think.
    Feminism has trashed gender relations to the point that a lot of young men are avoiding young women, especially if they are at university.
    One false allegation of sexual harassment, or rape, and the young man's life is over.

• Nothing wrong with it, so long as they're not a psychopath but that would apply to anyone. It's not abnormal, nor is it anything to freak out about.

• Nothing wrong in that. There is nothing wrong with that person. It's completely fine.

• A very sensible girl. You are now getting to the age where you know a lot about life and what you want from it. Now is the time to start looking. Presumably, you have not wasted your v-card on some casual guy who runs away after a few weeks.

• Im a 24 year old thats never had a girlfriend.
    Is not my main priority but it's something that might be nice I did have a few hookups in college and a few times i thought there might be more than friends with study buddies and sports clubs but one way or another nothing worked out and i've never had a girlfriend.
    In many ways i'm good boyfriend material as well but thats just life.

• Bad thing. But bad things don't last forever. Things can turn around for the better anytime if she wishes it to be so. So good luck to you to find your first boyfriend.

• She did not meet me before, so was waiting to meet me. ;-) but I'm neutral.. cz i live in present, if she had 10 boyfriend, it doesn't matter to me, if she had not any, that is also not something i'm going to think about.. no, it's not 100% true.. at least 1% of me think it's a great thing that she didn't have any boyfriend yet.. :)

• There is nothing bad. I am almost 22 and never had been with a girl. Whats wrong? Nothing. And who cares what other people think about u. 🙂

• Neutral about it, but I would say that I might feel a little sad for her shyness if she never had even just one !

• She's probably a normal girl lol if anything it makes her more attractive... unless she's super strange or gross, it's chill

• nothing, everyone lives their life differently

• I would feel bad about their loneliness

• If that's your thing then who is anyone else to judge but it leaves a lot to learn.

• I'd say i've met plenty of women that age that are still virgins.

• I'd probably assume they were lesbian. So neutral.

• i'd think it's odd

• Common.
    I mean , come on , life is not always about relationships and stuff

• a good girl

• Odd but maybe there's a reason so I'm neutral

• He is still ok, unlike me :(

• *She* - I misread the question. I never had a girlfriend, but I'm more than a decade older.

• Not the first or last. It isn't a requirement to get laid by a certain age.

• There's a diff between being in a relationship and getting laid :)

• Lol I literally just said that I'm pretty sure they're allowed to masturbate.

Anyway it's easier for girls not to but don't guys just have wet dreams anyway if they don't masturbate for ages and that prevents it.

• Masturbation still has a bad label for so many. It should be encouraged at any age

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing.. everyone starts different times :) its not big deal

• My best friend got her first boyfriend at 24 (or close to that) and its not because she didn't get asked out, in my opinion its because she was too picky for her own good.

• I am getting there hahaha

• sounds normal