Is face book more for single people?

while social media has a wide range of uses i have been noticing how people meet on face book and end up doing things that are legal in a lot of states and countries lol. but for the most part the people have been single yeah there are cheaters and stuff but for the most part a lot of single people use it.

i have seen grand ma's use it for there grand kids , dads using it for keeping in touch with with daughters/sons so yeah it is useful but for the most part can you actually say or even think face book has become a place for single people?

i have seen lots of guy and girls complaining about face book on here when it comes to why there guy/girl is still on face book when they have a relationship or why dont they say anything on the profile about being with someone? it sounds more like a dating app than an actual site for communicating with family.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of my facebook people are married or in relationships. A lot of them are family as well. I still see it as a place for communicating and keeping in touch with other people. But I also don't add a ton of random people. I'm sure you've seen the profile who is friends with all women or all men from all over the globe and leaves thirsty comments on the random persons pictures as if the stars will align and they will find their happier ever after there lol.

• yeah i have lol and i have never really thought much about it myself except for those games they have lol. it just surprises me how often people get upset and break up over something too do with face book lol

• your welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like Twitter, Instagram and snapchat are more used by teenagers nowadays.

• yeah thats true but face book seems to come into play a lot when people are getting to know one another and they begin sharing face book info and one of the 2 people get a bit nervous or upset over things they see on face book.. which had me wondering if face book is becoming like those apps.

• We have NBA (Basketball), Football (Soccer), Rugby. and other sports. We got a good mix

• thats cool i love rugby and LA cross

What Girls Said 3

• Facebook is more for families.

• Not at all. Most of my friends there are in relationships

• is basically a picture sharing site

• thats what i was thinking but with so many relationship based on meeting on face book it had me wondering if it was becoming a dating site or app if you use a phone.

What Guys Said 1

• nope... It's more for family and Distance Friendship