Why are girls all the same?

They are shy and nice with you because you are a short guy, but they become slutty near a tall guy and have sex with him after an hour of getting to know him.

I am so tired of being 5'10''. How can I grow taller? I am tired of girls being nice to me.

149

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you near giant women? 5'10" isn't short. I'm 6'3" and most girls I talk to are 5'4"-5'7". I think your height isn't the problem, you probably have a cuck vibe going on and end up in the friend zone. Start being an honest asshole to some girls you don't care about and tell them you don't want to be friends. Unless your plan is to be that guy she finally dated after being dug out by a thousands of dudes and has no more options but you when she's 35 with a broken vagina, I say get a hold of your balls and get out of the friend zone. Those girls also stop you from getting other girls because other girls think your banging, when your just getting blue balls.

What Girls Said 13

• Are all men the same? No. It's ridiculous to say the same thing about women. Granted you've met some shitty women, I'll give you that even though you obviously exaggerating quite a bit. But like I said, not all people are the same. You're not short and the fact you think this has anything to do with that or with you at all shows your obvious immaturity and insecurity issues. Plenty of people in the world are just simply not going to be attracted to you. That's life. Instead of crying and pouting about it, use that time to go and find someone who is interested in you.

• All girls are not the same. And I think it has more to do with your mental attitude than your height to be very honest.

• Is this a serious question? What if I said, "Why are all whites the same?" You know that the truth is all people, including women, are not the same. We are all unique. Don't take your pity party and use it as an excuse to be able to use a blanket statement.

• .. not all girls are the same. 5'10" isn't short.
    Wear high heels. That solves your problem

• That's bs. My biggest crush was my height and that's 5'9 haha now he is maybe 5'12. I could never act slutty around him because I respect him too much. He was also my best friend. I don't fall for people based on their height... you will probably grow a little bit taller but even if you don't, it doesn't really matter. It seems to me that you are just desperate for sex and that's pretty lame. Grow up.

• if girls are the same, what about men? 😐
    if humans are the same, why do people have types?
    if humans are the same, what's the use of having personalities?
    if humans are the same, why are there good and evil in people?
    think about it, man 😐

• All girls arents the same. Beside 5'10'' isn't short

• You're the average height for a male. I'm pretty sure your height is not a drawback. I do, however, recommend some high heels.

• So you want us to be slutty around every boy, tall or short? That is offensive. I will tell you one thing -> the ones I am shy and nice around with, are those that is either best friend material or husband/boyfriend material. The ones that someone is slutty around is just a fling/one nightsstand or the one you are cheating with. Personal I will rather be some ones girlfriend than their one nights stand.

• Friend/husband/boyfriend material are fools who believe their girlfriend loves them, while in fact they cheat on them with taller guys. Girls are so slutty nowadays.

• 5'10 is pretty tall

• Maybe because they don't like how you are generalizing all women? Maybe they don't want to sleep with you because they can sense you are full of bs? Maybe they don't like you for something you said to them? Maybe they have a history with that other guy and like him more? Maybe they simply don't want to sleep with you? Maybe they are actually not straight and like women are are just nice people? Maybe they don't like it when you are nice to them only to sleep with them? Maybe they aren't interested in you physically? Maybe they are weirded out that you follow them home to figure out if they slept with that tall guy or not?

I mean, I could go on. But I'm hoping that one of those answers up there will answer your question.

• How can you grow taller? Have you ever thought that girls are sleeping with the tall guys because they have a basic concept of human biology? Also 5"10 is average height. Stop hanging around with tall women.

• I don't think you being short is your problem...

What Guys Said 8

• Because you're short, duhhh. You make women more dry than a Barbie's vagina.

• You're on the lower end of average. Hopefully you'll grow at least two more inches to get out of manlet status.

• How can I stop being a manlet?

• Grow at least two more inches. Three inches would be better. I think they can do leg lengthening surgery to make you taller.

• You're just looking at the wrong girls, nothing more to it. They're definitely not all the same.

• not every girl is the same lol 😂. and there are girls who like short guys. so man up and get over it bro.

• lol 5'10 isn't short dude thats average, I'm 5'9 and girls would rather talk to me than a tall dude, it's called having a personality boyo

• They would rather talk to you but have sex with a tall guy.

• lol whatever dude, this one guy i know who sleeps with a different girl every night is 5'8, they're probably picking up the vibe that you're insecure as fuck, not the height factor

• Yup bro. 5'10" isn't short its average height, change ur way of looking girls only for sex, give her respect, make her life, gice her love and care and thats it, she will be your. 😊

• im taller than you Ahahah time to manipulate the ladys.

• Dude 5'10 is not short , it has nothing to do with your height.