Do You Agree With Him?

My boyfriend and I are pretty close, and we were talking about my ex... I don't always feel like we liked each other for who the other was, because he judged my "crowd" I came from, and we were always trying to change each other.

My boyfriend said to me, "A boyfriend/girlfriend is a (best) friend that you fuck".

Do you agree 😂😂😂 I thought it was adorable...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually completely agree. My husband really is the best friend I have ever had.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes i have always believed that the most rewarding relationships are with someone who can be a lover and a best friend. :)

• Not quite, a bf/gf is someone you basically absorb into your life compared to your bestie who will always keep a certain distance. A friend that you fuck is a fuck buddy (and that shouldn't be your best friend imo).

• no, its more than that

• Sure boyfriend and girlfriend have sex. But that's not all it should be about.

What Girls Said 2

• That's basically it, plus romantic moments

• Yes but put the word romantic