My co-worker told me that he saw my boyfriend kissing another girl. What should I do?

He told me that he saw him kiss another girl after work. I don't work full-time for me to notice but he sees him often. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it might be one of the cases that he's looking for intimacy, which he is looking.

Or may be your co worker might be wrong or has been set up by your boyfriend to trick you into sex.

What ever it might be the reason, if he does that then it's better to confront him and then decide about him. Because, you coworker might not be around the next time.

• Thing is, we have more than enough intimacy. We haven't had sex but we do everything apart from that inc. sexual stuff aside from penetrative sex. My co-worker likes me and has told me to not date my current boyfriend even before we started dating. So I'm in a bit of a pickle lol

• I can't access any CCTV footage lol. I work at the airport. I have already confronted him and he said he didn't do anything.

• cool... keep an eye on him though...

Most Helpful Girl

• first do u trust ur co worker.
    second if u confront ur boy friend he can deny it.
    you can however lurk around and catch him red handed
    this could however waste a lot of ur time but if it were me i would even higher a private investigator if i could and then let him have a piece of my mind so that i could get peace of mind.

What Guys Said 5

• Confront him the sooner the better. Why would you want to keep this to yourself?
    Depending on how he responds, you will have to decide if you should break up because of this.

• Hmmm, difficult situation. I would say, try to get more proofs in order to see if he told you the truth and your boyfriend kisses another girl, or he was lying.

• Do not always trust what you hear or are told

Ask your boyfriend about it

• Threesome.

• Dump him.

What Girls Said 3

• Talk to your boyfriend asap. Tell him about what you heard and see what he has to say!

• I'd say try and get more proof. And maybe mention it to your boyfriend and see what he has to say.

• Ask your boyfriend about it.