What are some good dating ideas to get to know him better?

Well, to elaborate, it's not really a date. We're still in friendship level but I like him a lot. We went out to the movies once and that was fun. Nothing special happened but he's been texting more than usual so I guess that is progress.

I just need some ideas because I want to hang out with him again. Keep in mind, though, that it is cold here so there isn't much to do outside at the moment.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would try to get him into different situations. Nothing crazy, but things out of his comfort zone. Is there an indoor rock climbing place you could go to? Try taking a pottery making class or a cooking class. Something that gets you both in a different setting. Do an escape room together. Do something that shows you both how you work as a team.

• The rock climbing idea sounds perfect because we've talking about mountain climbing before. However, I don't think there is a place near by :( I do know of a place near the both of us that does escape rooms so that might be a good option. Thank you for the suggestions.

• You're welcome!

What Guys Said 2

• Something competitive, like bowling, pool, a board game and see if he easily gets mad if he loses, or can he be a good winner and loser.
    If he repeatedly lets you win, then you get to be in charge in the relationship too.

• Bowling.

What Girls Said 0