Am I too chubby to have sex with?

Am I too chubby to have sex with?

Tell me if my belly is a turn off or if it is attractive
And if I should lose it or not

143

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the typical Daddy body, taking care of others more than self, so most gals won't care if their sexual drive has gotten you this nude already
    but if you could move some of the flesh upwards & outwards, you'll live longer & in finer company = feel better as you age

Most Helpful Guy

• who ever told you that lie is dumb, sex can be had no matter what the size. i have lost 30 pounds but when i was 260 i was still able to have sex just not as much seeing how fat isn't as appealing. i lost 30 pounds and women are starting to notice but i need t loose a few more i think before i get any real response from them.

• A lot of girls tell me I need to lose my belly

• I won't lie I like when girls grab it tho

• yeah it is good times , a few years back with my last girl friend she liked it, but after we broke up i was bored and thought i would try this diet thing and it seems too work but not fast enough. yeah they look but thats all they do. lol

What Girls Said 13

• Maybe for a club girl. But like normal girls wouldn't have a problem. But you do look like you're ready to cut, rather than bulk more. :)

• for me yea
    but in general you can
    plus you have an attractive face.
    so why don t you just get in shape? you re not pretty fat or anthng so you d be in shape in like 6 months max

• I've seen men that are fatter than you with women so just have confidence in yourself and loose the belly at least try

• Well do u think my belly is attractive or is it a turn off

• I don't find it attractive but it's not a turn off and your not that fat

• Yes.

• People much fatter than that have sex, no panic, let's be real

• Your not too chubby but you would need more than facial beauty to attract a woman

• Nah boo we can be chubby together

• Nah you're not.

• nah you're not.

• Not really

• I wouldn't fuck you even if you were the last man alive.

• some chubby women would have sex with u

• Why do you ask two questions? You are ugly, and that belly is ugly too.

What Guys Said 2

• Man there are some mean girls at GAG.

Dude, have confidence in yourself and some girl will pick up on that and let you into her pants eventually!! Keep on keeping on!

• No, the question is what kind of people will be willing to have sex with you.