Girls, How often do you look at a guy and wonder if he would be a good boyfriend?

i frequently have a lot of girls look at me so I was curious

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• When I look at a guy I find attractive I think more about what kind of person he is, whether he's an introvert or extrovert, and maybe his interests rather than if he'd be a good boyfriend or not lol
    There's more to it than just looking at someone and thinking they'll be a good boyfriend cus you kinda need to know more about them to know that

• So if he was introvert is that a deal breaker for most girls

• Not really

• I mean when these girls make eye contact with me I'm always mentally thinking it's something negative

What Girls Said 1

• I don't look at a random guy and wonder if he'll be a good boyfriend. I only begin to think along those lines if I've become attracted to him. At first glance I just take in body language towards me and his features.

• Would being quiet be a deal breaker for most girls

• I don't think being quiet is the issue, I think it's whether he shows some personality or slight interest. It's more about being readable.