Why can I not find a boyfriend?

I am twentyfour and never had a boyfriend. I dont know what i am doing wrong, dont get me wrong i kissed guys before and all but i never found a guy who pursued me, i hear so many stories of girls who have men that do anything for them and take them out and take them places, buy them things and all i seem to attract our men who just want one thing or just want to do the netflix and chill.

I am starting to really wonder i am just ugly and i will never find anyone. I am not much of a talker and a bit introverted and shy but i do go out enough and talk enough to meet guys but these guys...

This is me

Why can i not find a boyfriend?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• you are perfectly beautiful, and dont you worry a out the stories you hear people telling it is just arrogance. they want to make people feel bad so they can feel good. you will meet someone and he will. blow you away and rock your world :) but dont think you aren't beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're pretty. I think the introversion is mostly to blame.

What Guys Said 4

• maybe because your on here and not actively seeking one out. You just have to be patient, make yourself available to as many guys as possible, and wait for the right guy too pick up off your feet.

• you post a lot of pics of yourself here. you know the answer will be that it's not lacking on your looks so how about you work the time finding something to distract you from dating issues

• You are too pretty and gorgeous to still be single, I swear!, And I find it more harder to believe a girl being single this long compared to a guy because girls don't have to be the initiators

• You probably being too passive with finding dates

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!