Ladies, where would you like to meet a guy to date?

and/or where have you met guys you've dated?
please comment!

• Campus
  • Bar
  • Grocery Store
    Vote C
  • Club
    Vote D
  • Tinder/Dating app
    Vote E
  • Other: Explain
    Vote F
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

19

Most Helpful Girl

• I met the guy I'm seeing in a bus, actually he got off after I did and nervously asked for my number
    he was so adorable I couldn't say no to those green eyes 😍

What Girls Said 18

• With all of the Dates and Mates I have, I used to meet Everyone under the Sun, Everywhere possible by Chance with Romance. Being as Sociiable as I am, it would depend Where and with Whom I would be with, to Meet others, whom I would Date and Mate (Like in relationship).
    However, since FB, 2010, I have been doing Mostly Online Dating through a Reputable Dating Site. I love it. And on FB, back in 2011, Enabled Me to Meet my Husband, where I flew out to Egypt and we had Married, I had even Lived out there on my Second trip, and it was an Experience that I am Happy to Live to Tell. xx

• I think school is the ideal place because it's easiest to meet people that way, and I used to meet guys to date at school. But being our age, that's not really likely anymore, lol. I dated more so when I was younger, and I met guys at school and online. It was pre-crap like Tinder... actually got a couple of boyfriends from chat rooms. I do, unfortunately, think if you're past school, then the internet is one of the top ways to meet someone.

Nowadays, it would most likely be the internet for me or work, if I were trying to date. I have had co-workers interested in me, but I am not sure dating someone you work with is the best idea... it really would depend on the situation, or maybe I'd consider it after I quit or he does. I don't prefer either of those ways, but I also don't like being approached by strangers in public AT ALL.

• Anywhere except a bar. I don't drink alcohol or go to bars lol

Gym, coffee shop, grocery strore , through mutual friends etc.

• Other:
    Country club sports (pick any) which include dancing but not in a bar and only ballroom or C&W lead-follow hands on types

• I've went on a date to botanical gardens, a restaurant, country side and a cafe. I am fine with all those places.

• Work was always a good place to meet somebody, common career goals and interest. I met my husband at a restaurant. We both liked hanging out at restaurants lol. Do things you enjoy and that's a good place to find people with common intetests.

• I met my exs through friends and I met my current guy where we used to work

• I've never thought of meeting a boy at a grocery store, but I like that idea a lot. Bonding over mutual love for food, amazing

• "This gurl be lookin at me like I'm a piece of meat" ... well then quit standing in front of the cold case, boy 😂

I mean, grocery stores are one of the very few places where EVERY single person ALWAYS goes at least decently often. (Well, okay, not EVERY one. Not the ones whose mothers still cook for. them, and not the ones who work 115 hours/week at an investment bank. But, you don't want those, anyway.)

• Through friends, work and school are the best ways. Library and coffee shops are also good

• public transport

• Campus or through friends

• Preferably on earth.

• I've met some at the airport, mostly at the cafés and school

• The location doesn't really matter.

• I have met them threw a friend before

• I just love that WWF tshirt

• Campus or a nice bar

• I met a guy in Craigslist (scared I know) but so far he is great