Where is the best, safest place to meet guys for dating?

I am ready for a new boyfriend now that the current one that proposed to me recently and I told NO, has gone back to his stupid Xbox.

When we have a date night, it usually is us going to McDonalds, maybe just maybe seeing a movie, then back to his place where he pulls out the XBox.

I like Xbox, but date night is supposed to be date night..

So after I whine and complain I thought it was Date Night, he will grab me, make out (mostly kissing and him groping my boobs), then he pushes me face down on the bed, pulls my pants down, jumps on me hard and fast, then Quickie all over (for him), and he is back on the stupid Xbox.

Even when I act all sexy, give him a bj, he only wants a Quickie, and then wants to play Xbox.

My question is: Aside from online dating sites, which I dont have the money to spend on (i tried them all once), where can a girl go to find a guy worth a long term relationship?

I have been to clubs, dancing clubs, bars, the mall.. I won't go to church again to look for a boyfriend.. only got religious losers or fakers... I have a lot of cute guys come into my store, but they either have a girlfriend on their arm or are too immature. The old guys I do like, all are married or divorced with lots of baggage.

WHERE IS A GOOD PLACE TO MEET QUALITY GUYS?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Eurgh I hope you dumped that complete loser! 😒 Sounds grim. I'm no longer dating and I personally find it difficult to meet people anyway (even if I was looking). There are free online dating sites but you do gotta wade through the bad ones :/ I'd say try speed dating or something?

What Guys Said 5

• Find a new hobby and meet people who do it as well

• oh you've met one 😬

• if you're into sports, I'll say sporting events... or online at tagged

• hi babe

• Why are the guys at your church religious losers? Maybe you're just not good enough for them.

What Girls Said 2

• Good luck with that...

• Wherever you like?