Why can't we hook up and have one night stands like we used to. So much better than all the bullshit that everyone goes through today?

Last week I saw an old friends ex-wife out and we ended up having a drink and catching up. Had a great visit and ended up sleeping together. We laughed and talked all nite but the best thing was we got to cuddle and finally fuck. My first social Fuck. The End.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• after divorce i had sex with my exs best friend a few times who had been eyeing and flirting with me for over a year. we have a great time together.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Good for you. Hope he is better to you than jerk was.

• Dont worry I'll just pretend

• no problem