Why are girls so attracted to black guys?

138

Most Helpful Girl

• Well for me they are my preference because I am a black woman and I would very much prefer someone I can relate to culturally. On top of that, they're attractive to me because of their physical features as well as their personalities just like how women are attracted to men of other races. However, I, as a black woman, have a deep appreciation for the aesthetic of the black man, black love, and the black family.

Most Helpful Guy

• Three words... Big. Black. Cock.

Something that heavily intrigues white girls.

What Girls Said 12

• Hot.

• Im black. But from what I hear white females like black men because black men come across as being very assertive and usually go after the female they want. They have a take charge attitude. And it could be the environment that the female grew up in that has a lot to do with it also

• I'm not really attracted to them, but the reasons others are giving... the BBC, stereotypes about them being more dominant, and black women wanting someone of their race are basically the reasons in a nutshell.

There are some physically attractive black guys, so I could like some in theory... but I've never met one with the type of personality I'd like, and the black guys who come close to that usually like white women (I'm black).

• Also you're smart - but - broke. And two broke$ don't make a right. I was broke for a long time but that was some years ago. I like black, white and mixed. And oh yeah (I'm black).

• @SmartButBroke What type of personality would that be - You know the one "that usually like white women"? Or is this a stereotype as well?

• they are attractive

• Well I'm not attracted to black men.
    But I remember my brother saying that they like how they act, or something like that.
    But I never really know why because everyone has a reason why and it could be all true
    ° penis size
    ° dominant
    ° being tough.
    But everyone has a preference, but just know, not all women likes black guys.

• Im attracted to any guy if I think theyre going to dominate me sexualy

• I don't know, I'm black and they just have something ab them, doesn't mean any other race is more or less appealing. It depends on the individual I think

• I'm attracted to hot guys
    If he's white hot OK
    If he's Asian hot OK
    If he's black hot OK
    If he's middle eastern hot OK

• I'm not attracted to them physically but I like how down to earth they are. They're also really confident and adventurous.

• İ answer as a Turkish girl
    They are have big penis kkk

• Because a lot of white women have an idea that all black men have huge dicks , that's most of the reason where their attraction comes from.

• they r usually bigger and tougher... they make girls feel safer...

What Guys Said 7

• Shoo, usually it's for pretty specific reasons with non "Black" women A lot of times it's a fetish thing also.. Lol..

• Actually, okcupid, which is basically the biggest dating experiment ever, shows that black guys have it rough. Basically only black women actually like them.
    theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060

• They are?

• In the US you guys are sadly sick..

• Translation: why is the ONE WOMAN I am currently interested in attracted to black guys?

Answer: different strokes for different folks?

• There's a reason why white girls desire black men and I think we all know why!
    s2.postimg.org/bboo7d3q1/CXqiik_RUk_AEMJTh.jpg

• big dicks. you knew that.