Am I wrong to think that guys are just using me for sex?

Technically my fault for falling too hard and being too dumb to see. But I personally been with tons of guys who just use me for sex. So I stopped dating for a while. Now that I'm back, all i can think of is, "he's probably just looking for sex". And I feel terrible because some guys are, actually trying to get to know me but I push them away. It's just so hard. How do I change my way of thinking? Am I wrong for thinking this about all guys?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• put your foot down hold sex and be upfront with the guys that's if you want a real relationship and want to be taken serious although there isn't anything wrong with having sex either but it's up to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like this also. So you are not alone in this boat. I find that a lot of men use me for sex and want sex. They will swear up and down that they are looking for a relationship but only want the pussy and thats that. And then late down the line will tell u that they just aren't ready to be with anyone or will come up with some bs story about how they are just to busy. They knew this before they had sex with me, so wait until the last minute. I am in your shoes right now so I can understand where u are coming from with this. I took a break from dating UNLESS its a guy who really shows me that he doesn't want sex and someone who truly wants to be with me and doesn't just want sex all of the time.

What Guys Said 2

• technically, if a girl wants children, is she using him for sex? 🤔

• No your right
    We all are in the hunt for sex. and it NEver er stops. Enjoy each different penis. Every one is a little different.

• "Aw you were almost as good as the other guy"

What Girls Said 1

• Umm well that is what they want... lol but it all starts with you they will try and seee if your "easy" or "keepr type" it depends on you if you give the pussy or not... if you give it they will take it obviously... but. If. U make them. Wait nd they respect you in evry way then it could b start of somthin be smarter... i know the body can be weak but we do have a sense of. Self will... good luck