How to let my crush know I like him without being super obvious?

I've been crushing hard on this guy for months now and I keep thinking about him all day like a crazy person. However, I'm a really shy person. Whenever I'm with him, I act like nothing. I stand an arm length away from him. When he step closer, I take a step farther. I'm just shy and scared if he would find out I like him. But this is going nowhere and I can't stand not having him anymore. Whenever I see him I just wanna run up and hug him but I know I can't. Lately, his car broke down and is at the mechanic so I drive him home most day after work. I figure it might be a good chance since we're alone. But still it been 3 times I drove him and nothing happens... How do I use this chance to let him know I like him? I can't ask him out for dinner I'm too shy to do that what is a more subtle way to let him know? Also if I ask for a hug before he leave would he most likely say yes? Quick guys his car is not going to be at the mehanic forever.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• tell him like half of the truth. don't say " I have a crush on you" instead say " you look nice today" also don't ask him for a hug just do it. baby steps

Most Helpful Girl

• No subtle ways needed. Be more direct. There is nothing wrong with being direct.

What Guys Said 1

• Just make conversation and start lightly flirting and see where that leads

What Girls Said 1

• I'm personally more reserved and used to be really shy. But I'm direct. I'm not going to say it works every time, because it hasn't worked for me so far, but I just prefer when people are direct with me, so that's how I am with them.