How up front are you about the way you feel about someone towards them after the first date?

I'm a little curious because of something that recently happened. This is mainly a question towards girls but guys can also chime in and put in their perspective and how they handle things after first date is over. I just now got home from meeting a girl and I feel like it went well. Thing is we have been texting for awhile and it got pretty heated a few times. She seemed more flirty before and put the heart emoji too. (Btw we did kiss, not much but we only did that)

Anyways I sent her a follow up text when I got back saying that even though I was freezing I would be down to do it again ina heart beat. With these two emojis ❤️😌

She responded "awh same here, it was nice meeting with you 😀"

She did say she did have stuff to do when she got home but I don't know I feel like she is not really interested anymore. Lol what are your guy's thoughts?

Yeah I'm pretty sure she is no longer interested. We exchanged a few texts and there are three things I noticed, she was not calling me "love", she was no longer as responsive as she was before the date (now takes 10 mins to respond instead of 3) and lastly she was no longer putting the heart emoji. Which I might add I sent it twice and got no feedback. The last text I sent her was me saying

"The vibes you are giving me now are not the ones you where giving me before we met up, but ok"
That smiling emoji should be a 3

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls like to play it cool until they know how much you like them. They don't want to come off as "clingy" or the opposite "not interested". So they coast in polite and friendly mode. Sounds like she enjoyed it as much as you. She said same to you as in she wants to do it again and it was nice to meet you. You're good. Keep doing what your doing and see how she responds.

What Girls Said 6

• I'd move on. If she is interested, she'll let you know. There's nothing you can say or do to force it. Also, people need to stop putting such weight into text response time. 3 minutes or ten minutes is pretty much the same thing. Make note of it if the delay time goes on for days.

• Aw, if I go on a date with someone chances are I knew em a little and already got a feel for them, in that situation if I wasn't interested I wouldn't have said what she said. Although I would text him if I did like him still. I don't know ab her but I would be up front, and probably say you're cool but not interested if I didn't like him

• After a date it is normal for people to need some time to process it. Sometimes we don't know how we feel and it takes some figuring out

• I'll be very upfront

• Very str8 fwd.. either way

• she may need some space to figure out how things went in her head. in the moment she's thinking a lot of things so if you give her a little space to find that clarity then she'll give you a more concise answer

What Guys Said 0