Would you date a 14 year old?

Curiosity is the only reason this question was posted

1025

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll say a big ol' no on that one. I'm 21. It would make sense if I was around 14 years old, but I'm not.

A 14 year old would be like a freshman in high school. Not only would that be really creepy of me in a general level, but also the maturity levels and stages of life would be different. We'd have different situations and it just wouldn't work out.

I'd be worrying about college, what to do for financial stability, checking out prices on food in grocery shopping to see and find a cheap as hell but healthy-ish meal... It'd be way different. Plus the whole attraction thing wouldn't be there. I find people around my age to be the most attractive. I couldn't really see em that way-- I'd feel more like I'd be watching over someone else's kid or whatever rather than dating them lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No cause it's ILLEGAL!! If my partner was 14 I could be considered a pedophile, so no! Plus that's just wrong and is very against my personal morals

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE