Would you date a 14 year old?

Curiosity is the only reason this question was posted

1025

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll say a big ol' no on that one. I'm 21. It would make sense if I was around 14 years old, but I'm not.

A 14 year old would be like a freshman in high school. Not only would that be really creepy of me in a general level, but also the maturity levels and stages of life would be different. We'd have different situations and it just wouldn't work out.

I'd be worrying about college, what to do for financial stability, checking out prices on food in grocery shopping to see and find a cheap as hell but healthy-ish meal... It'd be way different. Plus the whole attraction thing wouldn't be there. I find people around my age to be the most attractive. I couldn't really see em that way-- I'd feel more like I'd be watching over someone else's kid or whatever rather than dating them lol

Most Helpful Girl

• No cause it's ILLEGAL!! If my partner was 14 I could be considered a pedophile, so no! Plus that's just wrong and is very against my personal morals

What Guys Said 24

• No i would not date a 14 year old. I couldn't handle her well. Besides I already did that back when i was 16.

• Nope not even close. Because I do not want me good name to be ruined by an under aged child who was looking for some quiet time with me. And her trying to get me sent to prison just because of her making moves on me.

• At my age, I think it would be fairly acceptable. So sure, why not?

• I'm 17, I would

• Ew no

• would you date a 17 year old..

• If she were mature

• ill rather stay out of prison

• no? xD

• Not until she was 18.

• ha
    That is a deal

• Yes, of course.

• no because I prefer some maturity

• Yesssssss... I would...

• don't date

• You should at least be at or over the age of consent (16 where i am from) before dating with a guy older than you

• are you stupid?

• No, I'm in my 50s.

• yeah

• Feminist are trying to make this happen in the U. S. as well. They're trying to remove age restrictions. They usually get there way.

• Not for a second

• of course, if she is as beautiful as you!!

• Um? U don't know me

• Seriously

• U are over 18 if u dated someone who is under the age of 18 u are a pedophile as anyone under 18 is considered a minor whilst u are an adult! U would be breaking the law and if caught would definitely have a criminal record. Especially if they are 3+ years younger than you (eg ur 18 and they're 14 = ILLEGAL age gap of 4 years, minor dating adult)

• No just no

• Hey feminist are starting to have their way with everything else. I'm sure it won't be long before age restriction is totally removed.

• Oh yeah and "happy thumbs down" manginas.

• Agreed.

• @xxmamichulaxx This very true

What Girls Said 9