Would you date a guy who doesn't drink?

Would you like to date a guy who doesn't drink alcohol and doesn't smoke? Or will You just keep him for a timepass or dump him?

241

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because it shows a sense of desire to both be unlike everyone else and also to take care of yourself. Both things are worthy of respect and it shouldn't be a reason to avoid someone. It's not a big thing, really.

What Girls Said 23

• I drink socially a lot. But I totally wouldn't mind seeing a guy who orders a water at the bar anyway. That'd actually be kind of charming if I liked the guy. I mean, it wouldn't be unattractive if I didn't, but it wouldn't be significant. Some guys can't even handle their alcohol anyway and get rowdy which is so, so, so annoying. I'd take a guy who doesn't drink over one who does and can't handle it any day.

• I would as long as he doesn't try to stop me drinking.

• Yes, coz I don't drink alcohol . I've never smoked either.

• I wouldn't date someone who drinks.

• i don't care about alcohol

• Yes, my boyfriend doesn't smoke and he doesn't drink (he does it sometimes on special occasions but not regulary)

• As long as he accept that I like to drink, I don't care.

• Of course. It'd be much better than the guys I've dated that did drink and smoke and would tempt me to do it too.
    I remember when my idea of a great date was drinking with this one guy at a party... I was so stupid ugh 🤦🏻‍♀️

• That's perfect since i don't drink either, he wouldn't bother me to drink or think I'm weird

• Absolutely

• Yes I don't date men that drink

• The two boyfriends I've ever had started off not drinking and smoking (just as I prefer).

• That's fine. I can't drink.

• Sure, absolutely.

• I don't drink as well so probably yes.

• Yes I would. If I'm interested in the guy and find him attractive.

• I don't drink and a guy who doesn't eithet sounds ideal

• I would totally date him, as long as he doesn't judge me for drinking/smoking.

• Absolutely especially if he's hot

• Yes. I'd actually perfer that tbh.

• I have a physical attraction to this one guy who is 18 (and I'm 21 and love to drink). But if I'm with a guy who doesn't drink, that's okay with me as long as he doesn't try to make me become a teetotaler as well (obviously, cutting me off when I have too many glasses of wine is okay, but not making stop drinking entirely). And I actually would never date a smoker because I can't handle cigarettes at all.

• Yes I would.

• If I like him and we get along good , of course I would. As Long as he's not the type to shame others for making the personal choice to drink alcohol or smoke, I'd be fine with his choice. I can't be with someone who looks down on people because of this or that would be mad at me if I decided to have a glass of wine (being at legal age or course )

What Guys Said 1