Hey guys ! I just wanted to know who is more attractive to you : a girl who has boobs but has no butt or a girl who does have a booty but is an A cup?

• boobs
  • booty
Select a gender to cast your vote:

111

Most Helpful Guy

• I would choose booty and A cup.. because I love booty.. anything extreme huge.. is sexy but not my type.. why ask such question?

• because i'm an A cup 😂

• well i hope one of them will make a move one day

• I hope that too..

Most Helpful Girl

• A nice butt because that shows she does the squats, nice boobs are something you either have or don't have.

What Guys Said 10

• Although it would be ideal for her to have both, if I had to choose only one, it would be the butt. It is FAR more important for a girl to have an attractive butt, than attractive boobs.

• Nice boobs and an A cup is my preference anyways, so I pick that one.

• definitely the nice butt

• Both of the assets matters equally can't say if one of them is important. Still people have different thinking so yeah.

• For me I'd prefer it spread around. I'd like her to have a lovely ass nice boobs and great legs.

• Booty.

• Boobs but the size of them isn't important as long as they aren't implants. Ass means nothing to me.

• I like proportion

• booty and a cup

• Who has both at least visible... From above two.. Girls with booobs

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!