I messaged a really decent guy on POF twice and he never replied?

So basically I decided to give online dating a shot and all in all I was not really impressed - except... "David". David messaged me first - all he said was "Mmm hmm" (I'm assuming to something in my bio?).

David really stood out... he was exceptionally tall - 6'4" and had a really nice face and an athletic body. He has a graduate degree - to top it off - which was something I was specifically looking for

Anyways I sent David a voice message about a week ago and he never replied. Today I messaged him again asking him if he's still interested in talking and still no reply

A lot of people have said that I am really attractive so I am sort of confused... and feel a bit rejected as to why this guy is ignoring me

What do I do? He seems like a really great catch

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Move on? You got rejected once on a dating site and you can't handle it?
    You said yourself that you weren't impressed so you rejected 99,9% of all guys but now you can't have the one guy who you wanted and you're upset. Everyone is not waiting in line to date you. If he's not interested there's not really anything you can do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave it at that. I mean he made the first move. Youve shown your interested so leave him to reply as maybe he's busy and. not looked?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe he got a girlfriend now or he doesn't like your voice or he is simply not interested. Just deal with it

• He probably gets many girls talking to him just like you.

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably just not interested. There's not a lot you can do really except move on.