Is there any more idea's to improve myself to avoid rejection?

Right now, i haven't had a single yes. every single one of them is rejection that i'm even sure the word "yes" exist anymore. right now, i am literally improving my appearance and my mentality (personality and intelligence). looking up what most girls like and learning how to cook and clean. once i graduate college, ill get a decent job and money shouldn't be a problem. doing whatever it takes to improve myself so i don't have to hear a rejection again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't seek to *avoid* rejection - seek to not let it affect you. You'll always hear "No". The trick is to not let the "No" get to you and keep on trying. There WILL eventually be a "Yes", even if it's 1 in every 100 times. That's not to say you shouldn't constantly improve yourself either. Keep doing what you're doing but remember that not everyone is a good match. Sometimes, there's only physical attraction and nothing else.

What Girls Said 1

• Work out and start taking advice from men who have a better game than you do.

What Guys Said 0