What does it mean when a guy says 'youre a gorgeous girl with a pure heart'?

Felicia896
Me and this guy had been talking on and off for a couple months , but i had to end things with him because my feelings for him started getting deeper which wasn't a good thing because he was that guy who 'wasnt looking for a relationship anytime soon' so thats why i had to let him go. After i told him how i felt and explained why i can't be friends with him.. he was reasonable and was saying that he is 'tryner work on his career and enjoy his youth rn' which i seen coming, but then he also added that i was a 'gorgeous girl with a pure heart' and ended the paragraph with 'keep that smile up 😀😀😀' . I know i shouldn't be thinking too much of it but im a girl haha and i can't help to ask what does he mean by saying those things? Was he trying not to hurt my feelings? Just a confused girl over here lol
1
1